Report an Issue

Share & Bookmark, Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Contact the Water Resources Division to report any issues with sewer service, storm drains, or Livermore Municipal Water service.

Please note, there are two drinking water service providers within Livermore - Livermore Municipal Water and Cal Water. Look at nearby fire hydrants if you are unsure which water agency to contact. Hydrants in Cal Water's service area are red. Hydrants in Livermore Municipal Water's service area are orange, yellow, or purple.

Report an Emergency

Emergency type Contact
  • Sewer Back-Ups & Overflows
  • Flooding
  • Illegal Storm Drain Dumping
  • Hydrant Issues (Orange, Yellow, & Purple)
  • Water Main Breaks (Livermore Municipal Water Service Area)

Call the City of Livermore Water Resources Division:


(925) 960-8100
Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.


(925) 960-8160
Weekends, Holidays, & After Hours

  • Hydrant Issues (Red)
  • Water Main Breaks (Cal Water Service Area)

Call California Water Service (Cal Water):


(925) 447-4900
24/7 Line

Report a Non-Emergency Issue


More Staff

Contact Utility Billing


More Staff

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Download Acrobat Reader Windows Media Player Download Windows Media Player Word Viewer Download Word Viewer Excel Viewer Download Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer Download PowerPoint Viewer