Human Resources, a division of the Administrative Services Department, supports eight municipal departments and a workforce of approximately 450 employees. Working collaboratively with the City’s Executive Team and City employees, we strive to create and enhance employment programs that attract and retain the most talented employees.
We are committed to our mission of providing leadership and high quality service to all customers by assessing and proactively addressing their needs through developing, delivering, and continuously improving our programs and services in support of the City’s vision.
Human Resources programs and services include:
- Employment Recruitment & Selection
- Employee Benefit Administration
- Employee Development & Training
- Employee and Labor Relations
- Compensation & Classification Administration
- Volunteer Administration
We carry out this mission with professionalism, integrity, and responsiveness by:
- Treating all customers with respect
- Providing resourceful, courteous, and effective customer service
- Promoting teamwork, open and clear communication, and collaboration
- Demonstrating creativity, initiative, and optimism
The City of Livermore also encourages you to view and/or apply for employment opportunities with our partnering agencies at Livermore Area Recreation & Park District and Livermore Valley Joint Unified School District.
The City of Livermore is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity.
The information in this site is subject to change and does not constitute either an expressed or implied contract.