Share & Bookmark, Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Airport Maintenance

Request maintenance at the Livermore Municipal Airport (LVK).

Birth or Death Certificate

Request a birth or death certificate through the Alameda County Clerk-Recorder's Office.

Building Inspections

Request a City of Livermore building inspection.

Garbage & Recycling Service

Request garbage, recycling, and organics service through Livermore Sanitation.

Public Records

Submit a public records request or view the City of Livermore Public Records Archive online.

Water or Sewer Service

Start Livermore Municipal Water service or sewer service.

Don't see what you are looking for?

Contact the City of Livermore for assistance.

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Download Acrobat Reader Windows Media Player Download Windows Media Player Word Viewer Download Word Viewer Excel Viewer Download Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer Download PowerPoint Viewer