Report a Problem

Share & Bookmark, Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option
  • To report an emergency needing an immediate response, call 9-1-1.

  • Make a non-emergency online report for property crimes and non-criminal incidents

  • Report an Abandoned Vehicle

  • Report a Traffic Problem or Request Traffic Enforcement

  • Graffiti Hotline
    925-960-8060 (messages only, leave exact location)

  • Litterbug Hotline
    925 -371-4766

  • Crime/Gang Tip Message Hotline
    Leave a message to provide an anonymous crime tip for investigators at (925) 371-4790
    Do Not use for crimes in progress or reports needing an officer to respond.

  • To speak to a dispatcher about an incident needing an officer response in Livermore, call 925-371-4987.